The SCM luminaire offers exceptional performance and efficiency. Features such as multiple lumen packages, outstanding efficacy and field serviceability make it an ideal petroleum, car wash and commercial canopy solution. The contractor- friendly SCM luminaire includes fasteners, stem kit and a locking collar for gas canopy applications. It is also available in a direct mount for surface mounting applications and a pendant mount configuration. In addition, it is available to pendant or surface mount with a special environment finish (SE) for car wash applications.
- 7,000 min. lumens. 20,000 max lumens
- Low profile 2 in. luminaire height and lightweight design target a broad range of applications and allow for easy installation.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing with a polyester powder coat to withstand extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Symmetrical distribution directs uniform light through a clear tempered glass lens with a diamond pattern on one side and smooth on the other for a soft focus effect.
- High-performance factory programable driver features over-voltage, under voltage, short-circuit and over temperature protection with integral surge protection that meets IEEE C62.41.2 and ANSI C82.77 -5 Location Category C Low standards.
- Optional 10kV surge protection meets Category C Medium location as per IEEE.
- Optional integral passive infrared Bluetooth motion and photocell sensor.
- Fixtures operate independently and can be commissioned via iOS or Android configuration app.
- LSI's AirLink Blue wireless control system options reduce energy and maintenance costs while optimizing light quality 24/7.
- Stem kit
- Locking collar for gas canopy applications
- Aluminum locking collar and gasket utilized for pendant mounting
- Order stem as an accessory
- Direct mount to surface or recessed J Box with hardware bracket
- Petroleum station lighting / gasoline station lighting
- Convenience store lighting / C-Store lighting
- Parking garage lighting
- Soffit lighting
- Car wash lighting