Lakeland Industries Dual Certified Pants meets NFPA 1977/1951 requirements and is an economical garment that combines all the great features you’ll find in Lakeland's Wildland and 911 Extrication gear, and then some!
Note: Inseam length starts at 28” and are in two inch increments 30-32-34. A tape measure should be used and do not go off the size of the cloths that are worn by the user. Inseams are not available in odd numbers like 33,35,37. If needed a shorter inseam at 26" can be requested on certain styles. Tape measurement should start at the inside of the groin area down to the ankle bone. See Sizing Sheet PDF or call 800-333-3331 for more details.
- Outer Shell: 6.5oz Defender M Gold Woven Rip-Stop (FR Rayon-65%, P-Aramid-25%,Nylon-10%)
- 2" Elastic Rear Wastwband
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Segmented Reflective Material
- Five 3.5" Belt Loops
- Side Slash pocket
- 2" x 10" x 10" Expansion Pockets
- Triple Pleated Knees
- Black Ara-Shield Reinforced Knees
- 6” x 6.5” Rear Pleated Pocket with Flaps
- 18" High-Temp Black Delrin YKK Leg Zippers
- LazerMax™ Trim on outside leg seams
Sizing Sheet (PDF Download)