The direct-fired L.B. White Guardian heater is designed to protect swine and poultry producers' investments when the weather turns cold. Guardian building heaters provide consistent, dependable heat that helps control house climate and can be used in all production environments and phases including gestation, nursery, and wean-to-finish. L.B. White is the pioneer in direct spark heaters, years of perfecting every aspect of our design has led to our reputation for reliability, durability and serviceability.
Guardian heaters also include a unique, built-in Advanced Service Saver™ diagnostic feature that simplifies troubleshooting and helps keep your heater running when you need it the most. The ignition control module in Guardian® heaters is self-diagnostic, if a problem exists, a red LED light on the module will flash a specific pattern depending upon the problem that is diagnosed. If the light flashes, the flash pattern will be followed by a pause and then a repeat of the flash pattern until the problem is corrected. Flash patterns are provided in the heater service guide. Note: The heaters are designed for agricultural applications with well vented buildings.
Notice: The LB White Guardian series had an update in Summer of 2022 and this unit is the 2.0 version.
Note: If heater is to be used or installed above 2,000 feet of elevation the unit needs to be reviewed for high-altitude modifications, please provide elevation level. Contact a JME Sales Specialist at 800-333-3331 for details.
- New spark igniter- no separate flame sense & new igniter position for hot surface making it easier to work on
- New pressure switch reduces opportunities for foreign objects and mishandling
- Waterproof control box to protect the control board
- New agricultural gas valve with additional corrosion resistance
- Improved locks provide a more finished look and better locking capability
- Full doors for protection during power washing
- Doors fit internal to wrapper
- No sharp edges
- Natural gas
- Hot Surface Ignition
- Highly efficient (99.9%), direct-fired design
- Manually adjustable variable heat output valve (50% to 100%)
- Advanced Service Saver (a built-in electronic diagnostic feature)
- Tri-shield finish
- Indoor/outdoor installation
- Reliable, Low Maintenance Design
- Plug Connection
- Electrician Installation required to meet local codes
- For use in Poultry, Swine houses and barns
- Meets CSA US certifications, Canadian and international configurations and certifications are available, call for details
- 3 Year Warranty. In order to take advantage of this great offer, please register your heater on our product registration page.
- Maximum Input: 100,000 BTU
- Fuel= Natural gas
- Hot Surface ignition: AW100
- Fuel consumption: 100 cu. ft./hr.
- Heated air output: 400 CFM
- Inlet gas supply pressure: 7.0 min/ 13.5 max in. WC
- AMPS: 4.8 Starting & 1.5 Continuous operation
- Tri-Shield (white) cabinet
- Dimensions: 27 in. L x 14 in. W x 20 in. H
- Sediment trap standard
- CSA certified
Classic forced air heaters integrate with all major pig house control systems;
- AP Systems(Automated Production Systems)®
- Big Dutchman-Viper®
Product Specifications (PDF Download)
Owner's Manual and Instructions (PDF Download)
Swine Overview (PDF Download)
Ready to Ship!,fa-truck,#2a7737