Kuriyama Ureflex UF2 Series has a PVC cover and a extra thick polyurethane liner with a rigid PVC helix. Designed for dry applications where severe abrasion is a factor. Provides for longer hose life and lower operating costs versus rubber or PVC hoses.
Service Temperature Range: -40°F to 150°F (Actual service temperature range is application-dependent)
Note: Roll length is 100 ft.
- Static dissipative cover specially formulated to help prevent the buildup of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly
- "Cold-Flex" hose materials remain flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Convoluted outer cover provides increased hose flexibility
- Oil-resistant polyurethane liner resists most animal and petroleum based oils
- Phthalate Free
- Made in the USA
- Fly ash collection
- Industrial vacuum equipment
- Material chutes
- Material handling - heavy duty abrasive
- Milling machine scrap recovery
- Rock, gravel, sand and crushed concrete vacuuming
- Shot blast recovery