Kuriyama Tigervapor TVHD for tank truck vapor recovery. Constructed with non-permeable polyurethane (TPU) tubes. They have been proven to remain crack and leak resistant under the harshest of conditions. They easily handle gasoline/fuel blends made with various additives including methanol, ethanol, toluene, naphthas, kerosene, benzene, MEK and MTBE's without degradation (aromatic content not to exceed 50%). And they remain super flexible, even in sub-zero weather.
Notes: Price is per foot. Hose only - no ends. Cutting the hose, exposing the wire, and attachment of sleeve (if sleeves are ordered separately) is all included in our price. Want to add a banding sleeve for the end of your hose? Please search on these part numbers: 3 in. Sleeve (KUSLVVAP3X3) and 4 in. Sleeve (KUSLVVAP4X3).
- Lightweight: Much lighter than conventional TPR/rubber hoses
- Heavy Duty Construction: Thicker wall for longer hose life
- "See-Through" Construction: For visual confirmation if fuel backs up into the vapor recovery system
- Grounding Wire: Durable multi-strand copper wire dissipates static electricity - Physically extract wire from the rigid helix and bond to the metal coupling (or by other means) to ground
- Easy Slide Helix: Rigid counter clockwise helix design protects hose tube from cover wear; allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces
- Biofuel Compatible: Revolutionary polyurethane compound - Specially designed to handle gasoline, ethanol, diesel and biodiesel vapors
- Non-Permeable Polyurethane Construction: Won’t swell or become stiff like conventional TPR/rubber hoses - Long life reduces operating costs
- Phthalate Free
- Made in the USA
- Series: Tigervapor TVHD
- Size: 3 & 4 in.
- Length: Per ft.
- Hose Ends: None - Hose Only
- Construction: Polyurethane (TPU) Tube with Rigid PVC Helix and Embedded Grounding Wire
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C)
- Biofuel Compatible: Specially Designed to Handle Gasoline, Ethanol, Diesel and Biodiesel Vapors
|Size||ID||OD||Working Pressure||Working Pressure||Minimum Bend|
|3 in.||3.03 in. (77.0 mm.)||3.54 in. (89.9 mm.)||13 PSI||8 PSI||18 in. Hg||11 in. Hg||4.5 in.||0.95 lbs./ft.|
|4 in.||4.04 in. (102.6 mm.)||(4.61 in. (117.1 mm.)||11 PSI||7 PSI||13in. Hg||9 in. Hg||5.5 in.||1.27 lbs./ft.|