Kuriyama Tiger Green EPDM suction hose is made with EPDM rubber with a polyethylene helix cover making it both flexible and having superior chemical resistance. Tiger Green is lightweight making it easy to handle and the smooth bore construction eliminates build-up inside.
Service Temperature Range: -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to +71°C)
Note: Hose assemblies come with a standard 1 1/2 in. Part C female coupling on each end.
- Superior Rubber Compounds: Tigerflex uses only the best available EPDM compounds, which provide the ideal combination of light-weight, flexibility, durability and chemical resistance
- Superior Flexibility: Up to 22% more flexible than the competition, especially in sub-zero weather - Tiger Green Hose is more flexible coming off the truck and easier to handle than other similar hoses
- Easy Slide Helix Rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear, and allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces and around corners - Easy-to-handle
- Convoluted Outer Cover: Provides increased hose flexibility
- Cold-Flex Materials: Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Made in the USA
- Series: Tiger Green TG - EPDM Suction Hose
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1-1/2 in. (38.1 mm.)
- Outside Diameter (OD): 1.93 in. (49.0 mm.)
- Length: 10 - 30 ft. - Other Lengths Available - Please Call 1-800-333-3331 for More Information
- Hose Ends: 1-1/2 in. Female Coupler x 1-1/2 in. Female Coupler (CxC)
- Construction: EPDM Tube with Polyethylene Helix
- Working Pressure:
- @ 68°F: 50 PSI
- @ 104°F: 35 PSI
- Vacuum Rating:
- @ 68°F: Full
- @ 104°F: 28 in. Hg
- Min. Bending Radius (@ 68°F): 3 in.
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to +71°C) - Actual service temperature is application dependent
- Weight: 0.44 lbs./ft.
- Agriculture Liquid Fertilizers
- Irrigation Lines
- Liquid Manure Handling
- Marine Bilge Discharge
- Pumps, Rental and Construction Dewatering
- Pumps, Trash
- Septic and Wastewater Handling
- Used Frack Solution Removal
- Water Suction - Standard Duty