Kuriyama's Dispensing Hose is specifically designed to convey the high-purity, aqueous urea solution DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid). Constructed with black conductive sulphur free EPDM this hose is commonly used with bulk transfer systems, skids, bulk storage, process equipment, and DEF blending.
Service Operating Temperature: -40ºF to 212ºF
Working Pressure: 300 psi
Note: Hose is priced by the foot.
- ID: 1 in. (25 mm.)
- OD: 1.38 in. (35 mm.)
- Tube: Black conductive sulphur free EPDM
- Reinforcement: High tensile textile braids
- Cover: Black conductive EPDM-abrasion and ozone resistant
- Max Working Pressure: 300 PSI
- Min. Bending Radius (at 68ºF): 6.89 in.
- Service Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +212°F (+100°C)
- Branding: ALFAGOMMA ITALY 955 20 bar (300 psi) DEF/ AUS32 DISPENSING ?
- Length: Priced by Foot
- Weight: .33 lbs./ft.
Couplings Recommendation: Stainless steel material to avoid contamination of the DEF solution.
- Used to convey the high-purity, aqueous urea solution called DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid/Urea solution dispensing and transfer hose
- Used to provide a "clean burn" for diesel engines and their SCR systems
- Dispensing hose for bulk transfer systems, skids, bulk storage, process equipment, DEF blending
- Dispensing equipment systems, transfer carts, DEF station pumps, drum filling, portable dispensers, mobile filling trailers, DEF fuel trailers
- Portable dispensing systems for mobile equipment, buses, trucks, transportation, agricultural and construction sites
Kuriyama Alfagomma Hoses Industrial-Rubber Technical Data (PDF Download)
Kuriyama Alfagomma Hoses Industrial-Rubber Chemical Guide (PDF Download)