Kuriyama's T740AA Series Conqueror™ is a heavy-duty, steel-reinforced hose for use on concrete boom pumps and other demanding applications. Constructed from heavy-duty rubber (SBR/NR Blend) that resists kinking, elongation, and vibration during operation. Hoses come assembled with a one-piece steel concrete hose coupling on each end.
Service Operating Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) to 176°F (+80°C)
Maximum Working Pressure: 1,275 PSI (85 bar)
- Heavy Duty Construction: Durable, thick walled construction, resists kinking, elongation and vibration during operation
- Steel Cord Reinforcement: Provides extended service life in heavy duty applications such as concrete placement, tunneling and piling rigs
- Abrasion Resistant Tube & Cover: The NR (natural rubber) tube resists the wear caused by the flow of abrasive concrete - The SBR/NR blend cover resists the wear caused by dragging over rough surfaces, as well as environmental (UV/ozone) damage
- Cold Flex Materials: Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Assembly: Comes assembled with Conqueror™ CHC-CA Series One-Piece Concrete Hose Couplings
- ID: 4 in. (102 mm.)
- OD: 5.04 in. (128 mm.)
- Length: 25 or 50 ft.
- Ends: Conqueror™, One-Piece Concrete Hose Couplings
- Wall Thickness: 13 mm.
- Tube: Black Conductive NR - Abrasion Resistant
- Reinforcement: High Tensile Steel Cords
- Cover: Black Conductive SBR/NR Blend - Abrasion and Ozone Resistant
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1275 PSI with 2:1 Safety Factor
- Minimum Bending Radius: 20 in.
- Hose Weight: 4.72 lbs./ft.
- Service Temperature Range: -22°F to +176°F (-30°C to +80°C)
- Branding: ALFAGOMMA - ITALY T740 85 BAR (1275 PSI) W.P. HEAVY DUTY CONCRETE PUMPING (in white letters)