Kuriyama's T629AA 150 PSI Black Biofuel Hose is for suction and discharge applications in truck and tank car transfer of gasoline, oil and biofuels - up to E98 and B100* with up to 60% aromatic content at ambient temperature. Not recommended for use on a reel.
*Applies to biodiesels which meet the ASTM D6751 criteria.
Temperature Range: -22°F to 176°F (-30°C to +80°C)
Note: Assembled with Aluminum Female Coupler x Male Adapter Ends (C x E).
- Ends: Assembled with aluminum female coupler x male adapter (C x E)
- Cover: Black specially blended neoprene - added resistance against abrasion, ozone and hydrocarbons
- Reinforcement: High tensile textile cords with steel helix wire
- Tube: Black conductive synthetic rubber
- Series: T629AA
- Hose Inside Diameter (ID): 3 in. (76 mm.)
- Hose Outside Diameter (OD): 3.46 in. (88 mm.)
- Length: 5 - 50 ft. - Please Call 1-800-333-3331 for Other Lengths Not Listed
- End Connections: Aluminum Female Coupler x Male Adapter (C x E)
- Tube: Black Conductive Synthetic Rubber
- Cover: Black Specially Blended Neoprene
- Reinforcement: High Tensile Textile Cords with Steel Helix Wire
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI (10 Bar)
- Vacuum HG: 27 in.
- Min. Bending Radius (@68°F): 12 in.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 176°F (-30°C to +80°C)
- Branding: ALFAGOMMA - ITALY T629 - 10 BAR (150 PSI) BIOFUEL Ω (in green letters)
- Weight: 1.71 lbs./ft.