Kuriyama's Oroflex 10 OF10 Series Layflat PVC/Nitrile Rubber Discharge Hose comes assembled with crimped on sphere lock ball and socket couplings. Constructed from PVC/Nitrile material, it excels in abrasion, UV, chemical, and oil resistance. The unique woven construction ensures resistance to snaking, kinking, stretching, and twisting. The Oroflex 10 is a durable, versatile hose for reliable performance in demanding applications.
- Factory Tested: 100% pressure tested with factory certificate
- Complete Assembly: Includes crimped on Sphere Lock make and female type B ball and socket couplings
- Proprietary PVC/Nitrile Material: Specially developed PVC/Nitrile material provides superior abrasion, UV, chemical and oil resistance compared to PVC hoses
- Unique Woven Construction: Specially designed weave pattern provides resistance to snaking, kinking, stretching and twisting
- Brand: Oroflex 10 Layflat Discharge Hose Assembly
- Series: OF10
- Size: 4 in. (101.6 mm.)
- Coil Length: 50 ft.
- Hose Ends: 4 in. Sphere Lock Ball & Socket Couplings
- Wall Thickness: 0.094 in.
- Construction: Black PVC/Nitrile Rubber
- Reniforcement: Circular Woven High Tenacity Polyester Reinforcement
- Service Temperature Range: -22°F to + 176°F (-30°C to +80°C)
- Working Pressure (@68°F): 175 PSI
- Burst Pressure (@68°F): 435 PSI
- Tensile Strength: 17,400 lbs.
- Approximate Weight: 0.70 lbs./ft.
- Cable Covering
- Floatation Booms
- Industrial Washdown
- Limited Oil and Chemical Applications
- Pump Discharge