The Kuriyama Clearbraid Food Oil and Fats hose is the first hose specifically designed for the transfer of oily food products such as soybean, olive, sunflower and other food oils. Other PVC hoses can become stiff and susceptible to cracking after prolonged exposure to food oils, however Clearbraid Oil is specially formulated to resist these damaging effects.
- High Oil Resistance - Meets Association for Rubber Product Manufacturers (ARPM) Class A rating for high oil resistance.
- Remains flexible when exposed to oils. Won't dry out or crack like other PVC hoses
- Fabric Reinforcement - High tensile strngth, food grade, polyester yarn provides higher working pressures
- Good Chemical Resistance - Good resistance to alcohols and dilute acids. Not suggested for use with hydrocarbons
- Transparent - Allows for visual confirmation of material flow
- Glass-smooth Interior - Ensures smooth flow of material and reduces material buildup
- Non-marking Cover - Can be dragged over flooring without leaving marks typical of rubber hoses
- Construction: Clear oil resistant phthalate-free PVC compound formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA requirements. Meets NSF and RoHS criteria. Reinforced with spiraled polyester yarn.
- Nominal Inner Diameter: 1 1/2 in. (38.1 mm)
- Nominal Outer Diameter: 1.938 in. (49.2 mm)
- Length: 50 ft.
- Working Pressure At 70° F (20° C): 100 psi
- Working Pressure At 122° F (50° C): 50 psi
- Service Temperature Range: 25° F (-4° C) to 150° F (65° C)
- Olive oil
- Sunflower oil
- Soybean oil
- Peanut oil
- Petroleum-based oils
Product Flyer (PDF Download)