Die Cast Aluminum Quick-Acting Cam & Groove Couplings are made with a specially designed aluminum alloy for high tensile strength, lightness and rigidity. Aluminum couplings are supplied with Nitrile Rubber gaskets and brass handles which results in less wear on connecting parts.
PSI Rating @ 70°F (+21°C): 250 PSI
- All sizes except 1/2 in., 5 in. and 8 in. comply with Mil-Spec A-A-59326 for interchangeability
- 5 in. Size complies with ASTM specs for interchangeability
- Aluminum alloy is specially designed for high tensile strength, lightness and rigidity
- Locking feature using safety clips to prevent disconnection during use on all sizes except 1/2 in.
- Hose shanks specially designed for easy assembly with Tigerflex type hoses
- Aluminum couplings supplied with brass handles which results in less wear on connecting parts
- Type: Quick Couplings
- Size: 5 in.
- Material: Aluminum
- Handle Material: Brass
- Handle Pins: Zinc-Plated Carbon Stee
- Pull Rings: Zinc-Plated Carbon Steee
- Safety Clips: Zinc-Plated Carbon Steel
- Gasket: Nitrile Rubber
- Max Operating Pressure: 250 PSI
- Max Operating Temperature: 70°F (21°C)
- Material Handling
Kuriyama Chemical Resistance Chart (PDF Download)