One of our most reliable and economical gauges, recommended for small tank applications with depths of 6" to 30". Highly visible "top reading" gauge. Tough, acrylic calibration dome.
- Unthread the red locking nut. Separate the aluminum bushing from the rest of the gauge. (do not lose the rubber gasket)
- Thread the aluminum bushing into the female fitting on the top of your tank.
- Drop gauge through the center of the aluminum bushing float first. Be sure your gasket is still in between the top of the bushing and the calibration.
- Be sure your swing arm is pointing to an open spot in the tank, avoiding walls, corners, baffles or other obstructions.
- Tighten your red locking nut and calibration down to the aluminum bushing. Hand tighten the red nut until snug. If a tool is required, use care not to break the red nut.