The top mounted liquid level gauge is all plastic and can measure the level of drums and barrels. The top of the red indicator shows the approximate fuel level in the tank. Once installed, simply view the calibration to monitor the drum level. The indicator is calibrated in eighths of a drum on one side, and quarters of a drum on the other.
- Calibration: Consists of 3 pieces - Outer plastic piece, inner plastic piece and a piece of paper in between
- PVC Plastic Gauge Guard
- Bushing: 3/4 in. PVC Bushing
- HDPE Float: High Density Polyethylene Plastic
- Internal Rods: Standard Construction is PEEK Plastic
- Compatibility: Phosphoric Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid, Chlorine, Bleach, and more
- Repair parts available