Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code compliant, high performance Sure-Grip® EX safety cabinets.
Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, cabinets are sturdily constructed of all-welded, 18-gauge double-walled steel with 1.5" of insulating air space for fire resistance. Fail-safe, 3-point self-latching system provides easy, positive door closure. Three durable stainless steel bullet latches offer optimum longevity with increased heat resistance.
Patented SpillSlope galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof sump.
- Durable lead-free powder paint finish, inside-and-out, for maximum chemical resistance
- Four adjustable leveling feet provide a wobble-free base
- Built-in grounding connector prevents static buildup
- Self-close style features fusible links to old doors open & concealed self-close mechanism for obstruction-free access
- Quality backed by exclusive 10 year warranty
- Double-wall construction with 1-1/2 insulating air space
- Sturdy 18 gauge steel welded for strength long life and greater fire protection
- Three-point self-latching easy close doors with double key set
- Dual 2" vents with flame arresters
- Exclusive "spill-catcher" shelves adjustable on 2-1/4" centers
- New features include: HazAlert™ reflective labeling SpillSlope™ safety shelves U-Lock™ padlockable handle (optional padlock)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.