JME Tank's LVDW Model Double Wall Vertical Tanks are constructed from high quality 12 gauge steel and come standard with an angle welded on bottom that elevates the tank approximately 1". These tanks are UL Listed and feature a vertical design which offers more storage for limited spaces, both indoors and out.
Note: Actual product may not be exactly as shown. Please check the drawing (Downloads Tab) for dimensions.
- UL-142 Listed
- Comes standard with angle welded on bottom with elevation approximately 1 in.
- Sealed with threaded steel plugs below liquid level
- Tanks undergo at least two testing procedures and are carefully inspected
- Finished with a high-quality Gloss Tank Red (GTR) primer
- Typically used with motor fuels, lubricants, and waste oils
- Model Number: LVDW-330-12P
- Capacity: 330 Gallon
- Type: Double Wall
- Material: 12 Gauge Steel
- Finish: SPCC SP-3; One Coat of Primer
- Standard Openings: (4) Four 2 in. Openings, (1) One 4 in. Inner Emergency Vent, and (1) One 4 in. Outer Emergency Vent
- Dimensions: 45.25 in. L x 27.5 in. W x 72 in. H
- Approximate Weight: 620 lbs. ± 5%
LVDW-330-12P Dimensional Drawing (PDF Download)