FLAMESHIELD® aboveground storage tanks are manufactured with a tight-wrap double-wall design. Standard features include 2-hour fire-tested performance, built-in secondary containment and interstitial monitoring capability.
- 2-hour 2000° fire-test, as required by Southwest Research Institute Standard SwRI 97-04, validates performance of non-insulated tanks
- Primary and secondary tank can be tightness tested on site with standard testing procedures, or manufacturer may ship with vacuum in the interstice to prove integrity of both walls during installation
- Interstitial space can be monitored for leak detection
- Primary storage tank and secondary containment compatible with a wide range of fuels and chemicals
- Steel construction allows for recycling
- Low cost compartments and customization
- Built to nationally-recognized STI standards with strict third-party quality control inspection program
- 300 and 550 Gallon:
- 2" (Fill, Supply, Op. Vent, Level, Spare)
- 2" Monitor Pipe, 2 – 4" (E-Vents)
- 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 and 2,500 Gallon:
- 2" (Supply, Op. Vent, Level, Spare)
- 2" Monitor Pipe, 2" or 4" (Fill), 2 – 6" (E-Vents)
- The 2" standard size fill port for each tank may be changed to 4" by request.