A heavier duty hose for DEF applications. This suction/discharge hose is ideal for truck delivery and tank applications. Available in long lengths for reel applications with a low-friction cover to reduce drag. PE75 is tested and certified to ISO-22241, and is also resistant to oil, diesel, Ad-Blue, and DEF.
Note: Hose comes assembled with stainless steel female coupler (C x C) ends.
- Ideal for truck delivery and tank applications
- Low-friction cover to reduce drag
- Tested and certified to ISO-22241
- Resistant to oil, diesel, Ad-Blue, and DEF
- Type: Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Hose
- Inside Diameter (ID): 2 in.
- Outside Diameter (OD): 2.51 in.
- Length: 5 - 30 ft. - Other Lengths Available - Please Call 1-800-333-3331 for More Information
- Ends: 2 in. Stainless Steel Female Coupler Ends
- Tube: Specially Formulated PU
- Reinforcement: Synthetic Yarn with Helix Wire
- Cover: Specially Blended TPR (Blue)
- Branding: FLEXTRAL PE75-200 2" TRU-BLUE DEF HOSE SUCTION/DISCHARGE 175 PSI MAX ISO-22241
- Max Working Pressure: 175 PSI
- Bend Radius: 6.69 in.
- Temperature Range: -13°F to +158°F (-25°C to +70°C)
- Weight: 1.075 lbs./ft.