Create safe and efficient forklift access for loading and unloading cargo with this stationary dock ramp. The 22,000 lb. capacity steel yard ramp comes with two solid rubber fixed wheels and an integrated forklift pocket, making it easy to move your ramp up to a loading dock with precision. Pair this ramp with our steel yard ramp platform when you're running short on space for a flexible solution for docks and trailers alike.
- Includes orange 8" H side rails to prevent forklifts from driving off the edge
- (2) 60" L safety chains (one on each side) to secure the ramp to your loading dock.
- A serrated steel mesh surface provides excellent foot and wheel traction and lets snow, dirt, and debris fall through for self-cleaning.
- The solid end plate provides a smooth transition from the ground to the ramp for any equipment. The 12 in. attaching lip provide a smooth transition onto loading dock.
- Stationary dock ramp
- 30 ft. Long x 6 ft.11-1/2 in. W
- Usable width 6 ft. 2 in.
- 22,000 lb. weight capacity.
- 8 in. H side rails in safety orange
- 12 in. attaching lip
- (2) 60 in. L safety chains
- Accommodates 40 in to 52 in. H loading docks
- (2) 15-12/ in. solid rubber tires
- Fork lift pockets to use to move
- Made of durable steel
- Weighs 4,167 lbs.
Instructions (PDF Download)