Hannay's new Spray Non-Corrosive (SNC) Series reels, constructed primarily of 304-grade stainless steel, are designed specifically for lawn care, agriculture, horticulture, pest control and other spray-related industries. Competitively priced and comparable in weight to aluminum construction, the SNC series provides a significant advantage in strength and protection in corrosive environments. These reels are designed to handle a variety of applications, including water, pesticides and fertilizer mixes.
- To handle single 3/8" through 5/8" I.D. hose
- Reel with rollers only
- Lightweight, low-profile reels designed for hose lengths up to 500 ft.
- Mostly 304 SST construction, including discs, axle hub, and welded frame
- Non-SST components: Drum (Aluminum), Swivel Joint, Bearings (plated)
- Manual (direct crank) reel includes both pin lock and 3-position cam-lock drag brake
- Standard inlet: 90° full-flow swivel, 1/2" FNPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1/2" FNPT threads.
- Standard pressure rated to 3000 psi (207) bar. Higher pressures available, Call 800-333-3331 for details.
- Manual rewind reel, hose not included
- Aluminum stackable frame for manual rewind reels
- Drum, swivel joint and bearings all upgradeable to SST
- Hose capacity: 200 Ft. to 400 Ft. depending on diameter of hose
- Hose diameter 3/8 in. to 5/8 in.
Product Manual (PDF Download)