Hannay Reels SBPBGMB series power rewind hose reel for the propane delivery industry. Features polished aluminum construction, offering both reduced weight and superior corrosion resistance to standard steel construction. Includes a 12V DC electric rewind motor and Hannay's bottom mounted Guidemaster.
Reel Dimensions: 33.75 in. L x 25.5 in. W (Depth) x 27.88 in. H
Reel Capacity: 1 in. ID x 200 ft.
Note: Please check dimensions and weights before ordering. The weight listed for reels is approximately 35 lbs more than the actual weight of the reel due to shipping materials.
- "SB" prefix denotes polished aluminum construction, offering both reduced weight and superior corrosion resistance compared to standard steel construction
- #40 chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric rewind motor
- Electric powered rewind reels supplied with strap brake
- Other brake and locking devices may be specified
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2 in. female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: flanged riser with 1 in. female NPT threads
- Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel
- Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified
- Pressures to 350 psi (24 bar)
- Fluid temperatures from -40° F to +350° F (-40° C to +177° C)
- Consult JME for other pressures and temperatures
- Chain guard available upon request, must be specified
Note: A flexible connector must be used between the inlet pipe and the inlet swivel joint.
|Model||Reel Capacity (ft / lbs)||Reel Dimensions (inches)|
- Home delivery vehicles
- Dispensing systems
- Fueling stations
- Filling stationary
- Portable cylinders
Bottom Wind Guidemaster Installation (PDF Download)
One-Piece to Two-Piece Bearing Replacement Instructions (PDF Download)
Two-Piece Bearing Replacement Instructions (PDF Download)
Parts List (30 - 31 in. Disc Size and Smaller) (PDF Download)
Parts List (33 - 34 in. Disc Size and Larger) (PDF Download)
Parts List (Hannay Guidemaster) (PDF Download)