Hannay's LP reels have long been the standard in the propane delivery industry. The LP gas reels are graphite painted steel for superior protection against contamination and corrosion in sensitive or caustic environments. The quality, heavy-duty design and construction result in reels that often outlast the vehicles they're used on. Includes a 12V DC electric rewind motor and Hannay's bottom mounted Guidemaster.
Reel Dimensions: W: 27.25" H: 29.88" D: 28.75"
Note: Please check dimensions and weights before ordering. The weight listed for reels is approximately 35 lbs more than the actual weight of the reel due to shipping materials.
- LP gas hose reel
- 12V DC motor
- High quality steel construction
- Explosion proof reel
- Includes bottom mounted Guidemaster
- Series: PBGMB
- Model: EPBGMB22-30-31
- Standard Inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2 in. FNPT
- Standard Outlet: Flanged riser, 1 in. FNPT
- Hose Capacity: 1 in. x 250 ft. (1.5 in. OD)
- Material: Steel
- Motor: 12V DC Explosion-Proof Electric Rewind (2/3 HP) - Supplied with explosion-proof switch, solenoid, and junction box
- Maximum Pressure: 350 PSI
- Temperature Range: -40° F to +350° F (-40° C to +177° C)
- Warranty: Equipment manufactured by Hannay Reels, Inc. is guaranteed for 2 years from date of shipment
- Power rewind reels (chain and sprocket driven) supplied with a strap brake - Other brake and locking devices may be specified
- Chain guards are available upon request - please call (800) 333-3331 for more information.
- Home delivery trucks
- Dispensing systems
- Fueling vehicles
- Filling stationary and portable cylinders
ISO_201 Parts List Series PB Stainless Steel Pressed Frame (PDF Download)
Hannay Bottom Wind Guidemaster Installation (PDF Download)
Hannay Guidemaster Parts List (PDF Download)