This general purpose 2 way, internally piloted, normally closed solenoid valve is popular for a wide variety of applications due to compact size, high flow rate and wide pressure holding capabilities. All Granzow solenoid valves are produced in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility and are 100% tested before shipping.
Note: This solenoid valve has voltage/current of 120 V AC. Please contact us for additional valve configurations, sizes and voltages not listed.
- 120 Volt AC
- Nitrile Rubber seal
- Compact design
- High flow rates
- 100% tested before shipping
- Used in a wide range of applications
- Pipe Size: 3/8 in. NPT
- Orifice Size: 7/16 in.
- Flow Factor: 1.70 Cv
- Power: 12 watts
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 2 psi
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 300 psi
- Voltage/Current: 120 V AC
- Electrical Connection Rating: NEMA 4
- Inrush VA: 35.0
- Holding VA: 23.0
- Electrical Connector: Cable Grip DIN
- Body: Brass
- Armature Tube: Stainless Steel 300
- Fixed Core: Stainless Steel 400
- Plunger: Stainless Steel 400
- Spring: Stainless Steel 300
- Shading Ring: Copper
- Orifice: Brass
- Sealing Material: Nitrile Rubber (Nitrile Rubber & Polyamide)
- Seal Operating Temperature: 14-195°F
- Medium Examples: Air, Inert gas, Water
- Air Compressors: Series E solenoid valves are very popular for air compressor blowdown requirements
- Car Washes: Automated car washes all over the United States are utilizing Granzow E series solenoid valves for the control of wash chemicals or water - Popular due to the balance between performance, quality and cost
- Spray Booths: These solenoid valves are often used on air lines for spray booths for automatic shut off from air supply to the booths - Series E valves provide a quick reaction time and high repeatability within this type of application
- Vehicle Heating and Cooling: E Series solenoid valves are used frequently within automotive cooling applications due to their long life, reliable operation and performance characteristics.