Graco's SoloTech 30 Hose pump design utilizes a single roller that compresses an engineered hose through a full 360 degrees of rotation. This innovative design means longer hose life when pumping caustic, abrasive or sensitive materials for metering or transfer.
The SoloTech is designed so that only the hose is in contact with the fluid being pump and doesn't have any check valves in line, Graco's SoloTech peristaltic pumps are ideal for materials that other pumps cannot handle. Abrasive, corrosive, shear sensitive, and gas entrapped fluids can easily be pumped or dosed into your application.
- Cast aluminum housing reduces pump weight with large sight window makes it easy to access and see internal parts
- Improved mounting flexibility with adjustable feet
- Single roller design improves hose life by reducing the number of compressions, temperature and friction
- Metallic roller with bearings provides constant compression and flow
- More flow per revolution than conventional designs
- Inexpensive to maintain - no valves, seals or glands
- Pumps are reversible and can be used to empty lines or clear blockages
- Extended hose life - only one hose compression per revolution
- Application: Industrial
- Barb Material: Stainless Steel
- Gear Ratio: 157.43:1
- Hose Diameter: 1 in.
- Inlet Size: 1 1/4 in.
- Inlet Thread Type: Flange
- Maximum Flow Rate: 16 GPM
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 104°F
- Minimum Flow Rate: 0.35 GPM
- Minimum Storage Temperature: 14°F
- Model: SoloTech
- Motor Type: Low Speed AC
- Outlet Size: 4.92 in.
- Overall Height: 20 in.
- Overall Length: 34.4 in.
- Overall Width: 23.3 in.
- Power Rating: 0.5 HP
- Pump Speed: 2-12 RPM
- Series: 30
- Standards Met: CE
- Type: Electric Peristaltic Pump
- Volume Per Cycle: 7 L
- Volume Per Cycle: 1.8 gal.