Easily transfer low to medium viscosity food and personal care materials up to 50,000 cps out of drums and totes. Graco's SaniForce 2:1 piston pump utilizes proven Graco air motor technology and smart sanitary design. The pump is extremely portable, weighing between 24 lb (10.8 kg) for the standard drum length and 26 lb (11.7 kg) for the long length. Plus, it fits through a standard bung hole.
- Flow rates range from 1.5 GPM (5.7 LPM) at 60 CPM, up to 2.5 GPM (9.5 LPM) at 100 CPM
- Quick disconnect clamps for easy disassembly
- Fluid transfer and supply of materials up to 50,000 cps
- Suitable to pump products such as: fruit juice concentrates, creamy candy fillings, ice cream variegates, and cosmetics
- Removable, wash down safe, FDA-compliant shroud lets you easily access the air valve
- Simple knuckle joint design for easy removal of air motor from lower
- SaniForce 2:1 pump fits through standard bung hole
- FDA-compliant bung adapter accessory available for easy mounting
- Pump Length: Standard 37.5 in.
- Maximum Fluid Working Pressure: 250 psi
- Air Inlet Pressure Range: 30 to 100 psi
- Maximum Recommended Pump Speed:100 cycles/min, 2.5 gpm delivery
- Pump Cycles per Gallon (3.8 Liters): 40
- Ratio: 2:1
- Fluid Temperature Range: 40 to 220°F
- Maximum Continuous Operating Temperature: 180°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (Air Motor): 120°F
- Pump Inlet: 2 in. OD
- Packings: UHMWPE, FKM
- Air Inlet: 3/8 npt (f)
- Air Exhaust 3/8 npt (m)
- Cylinder OD: 2.0 in.
- Inlet Seat ID: 0.938 in.
- Fluid Outlet: 1 in. Tri-clamp®
- Sound Power: 73.4 at dBA at 70 psi and 20 cpm
- Sound Pressure: 65.4 at dBA at 70 psi and 20 cpm - Tested 1 meter from equipment
- Wetted Parts: 300 Series Stainless Steel, Acetal, PTFE, FKM, UHMWPE