As the mainstay pump in the industry for decades, the reputation of Fire-Ball is unrivaled. Built to withstand the test of time with fewer moving parts, our flagship pump is built to extend uptime so customers can be more productive. The durable pumps are renowned for their durability, with pumps built decades ago still operating efficiently.
- Reliable Flow - A 3 inch (76.2 mm) differential air motor and the double-acting pump design provides reliable fluid flow and accurate dispense.
- Durable - Thick cast aluminum air motor housing offers unmatched durability.
- Fewer Repairs - Fewer moving parts in the air motor assembly means less downtime and low repair cost.
- Extended Seal Life - In-line pump design aligns the air motor piston and fluid piston rods to maximize seal life.
- Reduce Downtime - Displacement rods have minimal wear due to a proprietary Graco manufacturing process.
- Superior Sealing - Non-metallic poppet valves offer positive sealing performance, even with contaminated "dirty" air environments for long life without repair.
- Reduced Icing - Large air porting design provides efficient use of compressed air supply for continuous pump operation and reduced icing.
- Corrosion-Resistant - Corrosion-resistant design utilizes liquid salt nitriding, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminum and chrome on key components for longer life.
- Compatible material: Oil
- 3/8 in. FNPT air inlet
- 1.5 in. FNPT fluid inlet
- 1/2 in. FNPT fluid outlet
- 180 PSI air working pressure
- 2.8 GPM @ 80 CPM flow rate
- 5:1 pump ratio
- Pneumatic motor & power
- 900 PSI (60 bar), 6.2 MPa maximum working pressure.
- 77.8 dBA pressure sound level
- 85.6 dBA power sound level
- Wetted material: Steel, Polyurethane, Aluminum, Nitrile Rubber
- 203876: 5:1 300 Fire Ball universal pump
- 222062: Hose & fittings kit
Instructions (PDF Download)