GPI GPRO professional grade fuel transfer pumps have an impressive 35 GPM flowrate for stationary tank applications. Ideal for fleet, agriculture or industrial applications.
Engineered for high performance and longevity, the PRO35 gets the job done fast and efficiently.
- Extended Duty Cycle exceeds the industry standard
- Weight centering inlet base includes pressure relief and easy strainer access
- Field replaceable switch and vanes
- Tank Adapter included
- Thermally protected motor
- Vacuum Breaker Ready
- Extreme Temperature Series (XTS) models available
- Pump Flowrate: Up to 35 GPM (132 LPM)
- Voltage: 115V AC
- Dispensing Hose: 1 in. x 18 ft.
- Suction Lift/Dry Prime: 15 ft. (4.6 m) Maximum
- Discharge Lift: 10 ft. (3 m) Maximum
- Operating Temp: -20° to +125° F (-29° to +52° C)
- Bypass Pressure: 20 psi
- Bung: 2 in. NPT
- Inlet / Outlet: 1 1/4 in. NPT / 1 in. NPT
- Suction Pipe Material: N/A
- Flowrate - At Head: 35.8 GPM
- Flowrate - Auto Nozzle: 28.8 GPM (With 18 ft. Hose)
- Strainer Mesh Size: 315 Micron
- Warranty: 4-Year (See Owner’s Manual for Details)
- Common Applications: Commercial use with Stationary Storage Tanks, Construction Sites, Large Farm Equipment, Logging, Mining Operations, Oil Exploration, Fleet & Service Vehicles, Delivery Trucks, & Fuel Management Systems & More