Recommended for transferring fuel oils, diesel fuel or commercial gasolines in applications at temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C). Compatible with bio-diesel fuels up to B20. Hose remains flexible to -20°F (-29°C). For home and heavy-duty commercial service where an abrasion resistant and non-marking cover is required. All hose assemblies are made with API certified internally expanded brass NPT threaded couplings.
- TEMPERATURE: -40°F to +180°F (-29°C to +82°C) continuous service.
- PRESSURE: Max WP 200 PSI
- ID: 1 in.
- OD: 1.50 in.
- Vacuum: 10 in. Hg
- Weight: .58 lbs/ft.
- Tube: Type C (Nitrile). Black. ARPM (Class A) High oil resistance.
- Reinforcement: High tensile synthetic textile cord.
- Cover: Type C4 (Carboxylated Nitrile). Red. Abrasion resistant and non-marking.
- Design Factor: 4:1
- BRANDING: Continuous ink print label. Example: “Gates® Fuel Master™ Delivery 200D 1 INCH (38.1mm) 200 PSI (1.38MPa) WP Made in U.S.A.”