The Fuel Master™ Delivery 200 is recommended for transferring fuel oils, diesel fuel or commercial gasolines in applications at temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C). Compatible with bio-diesel fuels up to B20. Hose remains flexible to -20°F (-29°C). For home and heavy-duty commercial service where an abrasion resistant and non-marking cover is required.
Temperature Range: -40° to 180°F (29° to 82°C) continuous service
Note: Assembled with API certified internally expanded brass Male NPT x Female NPSH Ends.
- Size: 1 in. (25.4 mm.)
- O.D.: 1.50 in. (38.1 mm.)
- nd Connections: API certified internally expanded brass Male NPT x Female NPSH Ends
- Max Working Pressure: 200 PSI (13.8 Bar)
- Vacuum: 10 in. Hg
- Minimum Bend Radius (MBR): 8 in.
- Tube: Type C (Nitrile) Black
- Reinforcement: High tensile synthetic textile cord
- Cover: Type C4 (Carboxylated Nitrile) Red Abrasion - resistant and non-marking
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Temperature Range: -40° to 180°F (29° to 82°C) continuous service
- Weight: .58 lb./ft.
- Color: Red
- Branding: Continuous ink print label. Example: Gates® Fuel Master™ Delivery 200D 1 INCH (25.4 mm) 200 PSI (1.38MPa) WP Made in U.S.A.
- Standards: Tube - ARPM (Class A) High Oil-Resistance; Cover - Meets MSHA Flame-Resistant