The Fuel Master™ SD150 MegaFlex is recommended for transferring refined fuels (commercial gasoline and diesel fuel), oils and other petroleum products. Ideal for tank truck, fuel farm, and oilfield servic truk use where a super flexible, maximum kink-resistant fuel transfer hose is needed.
Temperature Range: -40° to 180°F (-40° to 82°C) - Do not convey fuels over +120°F (+49°C)
Notes: Hose is priced by the foot. Service life of transfer hoses can be extended by draining hoses after use. Petroleum transfer hoses may be used with all grades of Bio-Diesel only if the exposure is intermittent and the hose is drained between uses.
- Series: Fuel Master™ 150SD MegaFlex
- Size: 3 in. (76.2 mm.)
- O.D.: 3.44 in. (87.4 mm.)
- Length: Per ft.
- Type: Hose Only - No Ends
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI (10.3 Bar)
- Vacuum: 30 in. Hg
- Minimum Bend Radius (MBR): 3 in.
- Tube: Type C (Nitrile) Black
- Reinforcement: Synthetic, High Tensile Textile with Steel Wire Helix
- Cover: Type A (Chloroprene) Black Corrugated with Red Stripe
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Temperature Range: -40° to 180°F (-40° to 82°C) - Do not convey fuels over +120°F (+49°C)
- Weight: 1.45 lbs./ft.
- Color: Black
- Standards: Tube - ARPM (Class A) High Oil-Resistance