Free All Deep Penetrating Oil by Gasoila Chemicals actually has a rust eating agent in the formula that not only penetrates rust but helps to loosen and dissolve it away. This penetrating oil will help to free up all threaded pipe connections, rusted machine screws, rusted bolts, rusted or frozen nuts, automotive clamps, pillow blocks, universal joints, locks, and more.
With Free All, the user will be able to use less force to loosen those rusted, frozen parts. Thus, creating less of a chance of breaking those parts. This specially formulated penetrating oil features a rust eating agent that is ideal for plumbing, automotive, marine and general industrial applications. Free All penetrating oil is also silicone-free, making it safe in paint and auto shop atmosphere.
Note: Case quantity of 12 - 1 oz. aerosol cans. Includes an eye catching 4 color, reusable pre-assembled counter display.
- Silicone free
- Safe to use in paint and auto shop atmosphere
- Seeking agent delivers lubricant faster and farther
- Delivers 3X more lubricant than the competition
- Literally eats rust
- Flash Point: 66°F (19°C) (closed cup method)
- Freezing Point: 16°F to 20°F (-9°C to -7°C)
- Specific Gravity: 867 =/- .05
- Max Storage Temperature: 120°F (49°C)
- Propellant: Carbon dioxide
- Directions: Liberally coat the parts to be loosened - Allow a few minutes for penetration - Reapply if needed
- Color: Clear
- Odor: Strong sweet aromatic
- Clean Up: Hand cleaner or other mild solvent
- Safety: Flammable
- Shelf Life: One year in original containers, when stored at room temperature at or below 80°F (27°C)
- Caution: Because of the nature of its active ingredients, Free All must be used only in areas having adequate air ventilation and it should never be used near an open Flame or high temperature surfaces.
- Rusty exhaust clamps and brackets
- Fuel tank removal
- Seized engines
- Stuck ball joints
- Exhaust manifold removal
- Frozen emergency brake cables
- Brake caliper removal
- Axle nut removal
- Rusty pliers and other tools
- Corroded u-bolts
- Rusty chains and gears
Gasoila Free All Safety Data Sheet (PDF Download)