Facet's SM Series synthetic separator cartridges feature a specially developed treated hydrophobic media. This media provides improved separation of fine water drops compared to standard Teflon screen. An ultrasonically seamed double tube of the synthetic screen is placed around an epoxy coated metal shell, then adhesive bonded to metal end caps with gaskets.
Facet SM Series separators have the distinctive Facet Velocigard which provides balanced flow of product throughout the cartridge. All metal components are treated to resist corrosion. Maximum recommended operating temperature is 240° F (115° C). For compatibility in extreme operating conditions, other gasket, adhesive and metal materials are available.
- Cleanable and reusable
- Superior water barrier
- Designed for balanced flow through cartridge
- Synthetic mesh coated screen
- Treated metal components for corrosion protection
- Nominal Length: 14 1/2 in.
- O.D.: 6 in.
- I.D.: 3 1/2 in.
- Recommended max. operating temperature: 240° F (115° C)
- pH range from 5 to 9
- Flow direction: Outside to in
- Gasket: Nitrile rubber
Product Literature (PDF Download)