Facet CM Series 5 coalescer cartridges offer the finest performance available. This line of high flow coalescer cartridges removes ultra-fine solids and enhances separation of water from jet fuel.
The Facet coalescer separator housings equipped with CM Series 5 coalescer and companion separator cartridges have been tested and fully qualified to El 1581, 6th edition, for category "M", in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
Built for balanced fluid flow-thru and structural strength, each CM Series 5 coalescer cartridge is a single piece construction of various combined media, precisely arranged in many layers and pleats, wrapped around a coated, perforated metal center tube - all encased in an outer sock material. All are 6 in. OD (152 mm) by 3.5 in. (89 mm) ID and available in standard interchangeable nominal lengths in increments from 11.25 in. (290 mm) to 57.25 in. (1450 mm).
The screw base ends are injection molded, glass-filled nylon. This screw base material offers superior strength and ease of maintenance - uniform threads, no shrinkage, no galling and no gasket recover.
A permanently affixed nitrile rubber gasket seals against the V-type knife edge mounting adaptor to provide a positive seal. It will not separate from the cartridge during installation or change out.
- Qualified to the Sixth Edition of El 1581 for all category M
- Multi-layered media for increased solids holding capacity
- Ultra-fine solids removal
- Maximum water coalescence
- Balanced cartridge flow characteristics
- Recommended maximum operating temperature: 240° F (115° C)
- Withstands excess of 75 psi differential pressure
- pH range from 5 to 9
- Screw base coalescer cartridge mounting styles
- Outer diameter: 6 in. (152 mm)
- Inner diameter: 3 1/2 in. (89 mm)
- pH Range: 5 - 9
- Max. Temperature: 240° F (115° C)
- Filter media: High Efficiency Pleated Paper
- Gasket material: Nitrile rubber
Product Literature (PDF Download)