64SR is a high pressure regulator, which has an internal relief valve. As such it may be used as a Final-Stage regulator on high pressure systems. It may also be used as a First-Stage regulator when set at 10 psig/ 0.69 bar or less.
Note: If the installation location makes the ignition of vented gas a possibility, then a vent line should be installed from the Type 64SR vent to a safe location.
- Body Side Connection
- Easy Maintenance
- UL Listed
- Capacity (Propane): 3,000,000 BTU/HR (33.8 SCMH)
- Inlet Connection: 1/2 in. FNPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/2 in. FNPT
- Material: Aluminum
- Max Allowable Inlet Pressure: 250 psig (17.2 bar)
- Max Emergency Outlet Pressure: 220 psig (15.2 bar)
- Outlet Pressure Setting: 5 to 20 PSIG (0.34 - 1.4 bar)
- Temperature Capabilities: -20° to 150°F / -29° to 66°C
- Approximate Weight: 2.25 lbs. / 1 kg
Warning: Failure to follow these instructions or to properly install and maintain this equipment could result in an explosion and/or fire causing property damage and personal injury or death. Fisher equipment must be installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with federal, state, and local codes and Emerson Process Management Regulator Technologies, Inc. instructions. The installation in most states must also comply with NFPA No 54 and 58 standards. Only personnel trained in the proper procedures, codes, standards, and regulations of the LP-Gas industry should install and service this equipment.
64SR Instruction Manual (PDF Download)