Emco Wheaton DRY-BREAK Adapters are designed for total safety.
Fluid cannot flow until the Emco Wheaton coupler has been locked into position on an Emco Wheaton Adapter and the valve opened. The coupler can only be disconnected from the adapter when the valve has been closed. Since product loss is thereby eliminated, possible hazards associated with leakage at disconnect are no longer a concern.
DRY-BREAK Adapters are rated for a working pressure of 85 psi (PN 6) and are available in sizes ranging from 1-inch up to 3-inch in diameter.
Temperature Range: -40ºF to 225ºF(-40ºC to 107ºC)
- Cannot be opened until connected to adapter or disconnected until lever is moved to closed position thus eliminating accidental spillage
- Product loss on disconnect virtually eliminated
- Available with straight or 90° integrated ball-bearing swivel for loading arm or kink-free hose connection
- Interchangeable with all existing Emco Wheaton adapters
- Size: 1 1/2 in. FNPT
- Material: Aluminum
- Seal Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Temperature Range: -40ºF to 225ºF(-40ºC to 107ºC)
- Working Pressure: 85 PSI
- Type: Bayonet Style