The F5000 Series API Adapters are the road tankers connection valve for filling at the loading rack and for unloading by hose at the service station.
The Emco Wheaton range of API Adapters have been designed to incorporate maximum safety, high flow, low-pressure drop, easy maintenance and offer a long service life. The simplicity of their design makes them ideal for oil companies and transporters of petroleum products.
Emco Wheaton's API Adapters, with their lightweight one-piece aluminum body, hard anodized indexable nose ring and flat bottom set the standard in terms of design features and build quality.
- Lightweight one-piece die cast aluminum body for increased payloads with strength
- Hard anodized indexible nose ring
- Flat bottom to ensure complete product drainage
- Conforms to API RP1004 for total compatibility with API Couplers
- Viton seals as standard for compatibility with high-octane fuels and additives
- Available with or without sight glass
- Hydrodynamic design minimizes pressure drop for high flow rates
- Stainless steel internal components
- Viton seals