2" DRY-BREAK II
Emco Wheaton DRY-BREAK Couplers are designed for total safety. Fluid cannot flow until the Emco Wheaton coupler has been locked into position on an Emco Wheaton Adapter and the valve opened. The coupler can only be disconnected from the adapter when the valve has been closed. Since product loss is thereby eliminated, possible hazards associated with leakage at disconnect are no longer a concern.
Temperature: 5ºF to 225ºF (-15ºC to 204ºC)
Maximum Working Pressure: 85 psi
Note: Special order of 1" and 1-1/2" available - Please call!
- Product loss on disconnect virtually eliminated
- Stainless version available with straight ball-bearing swivel for kink-free hose connection
- Cannot be opened until connected to adapter or disconnect until lever is moved to closed position thus eliminating accident spillage
- Aluminum version available with straight or 90º integrated ball bearing swivel for kink-free hose connection
- Easily serviced in the field using the Emco Wheaton Repair Kit Program
- Mates with all existing Emco Wheaton 1.5 and 2" inlet adapters
- Also available in unique 4-notch pattern