The Series TE Duct and Immersion Temperature Sensor can be used to monitor air or water temperature throughout a building management system or an air handler unit. Flanged duct sensors monitor the supply or return air and provide a thermistor or RTD output to the digital controller. Immersion sensors which are supplied with compression fittings are typically used to monitor the hot or chilled water lines throughout a building. Thermowells are recommended, but not required on the immersion sensors. For variable air volume applications, the Series TE can be configured to have 8' plenum rated cable with flying leads. Standard units come with 4" leads with an integral terminal block to eliminate carrying extra wire nuts. For housing models, multiple knockouts provide easy conduit access to any side of the housing. The 1/4 turn lid comes with a chain to prevent it from being lost during installation. Applications: Building Automation, Chiller & Boiler Loops, VAV Temperature Sensing.
- Easy to mount external tab housing and flange options for duct applications
- 1/4 turn housing cover with chain to prevent dropping
- Multiple conduit knockouts for easy installation positioning
- Terminal connector eliminates need for wire nuts.
- Accuracy: Thermistor temperature sensor: ±0.22°C @ 25°C (±0.4°F @ 77°F); RTD temperature sensor DIN Class A: ±0.15°C @ 0°C (±0.28°F @ 32°F).
- Temperature Limits: Operating: -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C).
- Cable Rating: Plenum option includes UL listed plenum cable.
- Housing Material: Meets UL, 94 V-O polycarbonate plastic.
- Thermowell Material: TE-I: 304 SS.
- Housing Rating 4X (IP66) (DFW, IBW only).
- Weight:5.3 oz (150.3 g)
- Approvals: Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
Product Manual (PDF Download)