The Series SBLT2 Submersible Level Transmitters are manufactured for years of trouble free service. These series measure the height of liquid above the position in the tank referenced to atmospheric pressure. The transmitter consists of a piezo resistive sensing element, encased in a 316 SS housing. Applications: Well Monitoring, Ground Water Monitoring, Environmental Remediation, Surface Water Monitoring, Water Tanks.
- Slim design for tight applications with bullet nose design which protects the diaphragm from damage
- Incorporates lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty) on SBLT2 models
- Maintenance free filter eliminates particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- 270 lb tensile strength shielded and vented cable
- NPT connection allows the unit to be rigidly installed in a pipe/conduit, or the addition of a A-625 hanging loop for attaching a chain for pulling out of the installation
- Standard 72 hour lead time ensures minimal downtime.
- Wetted Materials: Body: 316 SS, 316L SS;
- Bullet nose: PVC
- Cable: EFTE
- Seals: Fluoroelastomer.
- Accuracy ±0.25% FS.
- Temperature Limit:SBLT2: Polyurethane: 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C); ETFE: 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C);
- Compensated Temperature Range:SBLT2: 0 to 140°F (-18 to 60°C);
- Thermal Effect:±0.02% full scale/°F.
- Pressure Limit:2X FS.
- Power Requirement:SBLT2: 10 to 30 VDC (?1000 ft (305 m) of cable);
- Output Signal:4 to 20 mA DC, 2-wire.
- Response Time: 50 ms.
- Max. Loop Resistance: 900 Ω at 30 VDC.
- Electrical Connections: Wire pigtail.
- Mounting Orientation: Suspended in tank below level being measured.
- Electrical Protection: SBLT2: Lightning and surge protection
- Weight:2.2 lb (1.0 kg).
- Agency Approvals:SBLT2: CE;
Product Manual (PDF Download)