The Series FBLT Submersible Level Transmitter is designed with a flush diaphragm tip that will not clog in harsh applications such as sewage lift stations. Narrow body design allows the FBLT to fit into stilling wells and narrow installations. The FBLT features a robust FKM fluoroelastomer diaphragm that is PTFE coated for a stick resistant surface that will hold up in aggressive fluids. The diaphragm cavity is filled with a gel that will not leak out versus oil or grease that our competitors use. Body is constructed of 316 SS and the cable is either polyurethane or ETFE for more corrosive applications. The unit measures the height of liquid above the position that it is mounted in a tank or pit in reference to atmospheric pressure. Ventilation tube in the cable automatically compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure above the fluid. The vent is protected with a maintenance free filter, eliminating particulate or water droplets from entering the transmitter. For extra protection against humidity, we offer the A-297 desiccant filter that can be attached to the vent tube. The FBLT incorporates lighting and surge protection (not guaranteed or covered by warrantee) to stand up in harsh applications. Optional NPT connection allows the unit to be rigidly installed in a pipe/conduit, or to attach our A-625 hanging loop for attaching a chain for pulling out of the installation. Applications: Sewage lift stations, industrial slurries, industrial sumps, landfill leachate, reservoirs, sludge pits, oil tanks, etc.,
- Flush diaphragm tip will not clog in harsh applications
- Maintenance free filter eliminates particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer
- With ETFE cable materials for excellent chemical compatibility
- Incorporates lightning and surge protection, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty)
- Narrow body design allows the FBLT to fit into stilling wells and narrow installations
- Robust FKM fluoroelastomer diaphragm that is PTFE coated for a stick resistant surface holds up in aggressive fluids
- Diaphragm cavity is filled with a gel that will not leak out versus oil or grease
- Optional NPT connection allows the unit to be rigidly installed in a pipe/conduit, or the addition of the A-625 hanging loop for attaching a chain for pulling out of the installation.
- Service: Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials: Body: 316 SS
- Cable: ETFE
- Diaphragm: PTFE coated FKM fluoroelastomer
- Label: Polyethylene polyamide.
- Accuracy:±0.25% FS (10' w.c. range is ±0.30% FS).
- Temperature Limits:-4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Thermal Effect:±0.0075%/°F (±0.0135%/°C).
- Pressure Limit:2x range.
- Power Requirements:10 to 33 VDC.
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA DC 2-wire.
- Response Time:< 50 ms.
- Max Loop Resistance:1000 Ω @ 30 VDC.
- Electrical Connections: Wire pigtail.
- Mounting Connection: Suspended below point being monitored.
- Electrical Protection: Surge/lightning protected per EN61000-4-5, Class 5.
- Weight: Body: 0.3 lb (0.136 kg)
- Cable: 0.037 lb (0.017 kg) per foot
Product Manual (PDF Download)