The Series 616KD Differential Pressure Transmitters with One-Touch® Digital Push- Button Calibration Technology are designed for simplicity, making them the ideal choice for installers and maintenance professionals. These instruments not only alleviate cumbersome turn pots typically found in most transmitters, but eliminate entirely the need to span the instruments during calibration. With a single digital push button, both ZERO AND SPAN are calibrated properly, nothing else is required. No additional reference pressure sources or separate calibration devices are necessary. Application: Air handlers, Duct pressure, Variable air volume, Filter monitoring.
- Simple calibration push-button sets back zero and span
- saving time installing and over the service life
- Cost effective and compact device suitable for OEM applications where space, simplicity, and value are key
- Ranges and accuracy selection cover a wide range of applications minimizing components and determining standardizing on design.
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Accuracy: 616KD: ±2% FS., Stability:±1% FS/year.
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range: 20 to 122°F (-6.67 to 50°C).
- Pressure Limits: 2 psig (ranges 5" w.c. or lower); 5 psig (ranges 10 to 40" w.c.).
- Thermal Effect:616KD: ±0.06% FS/°F, includes zero and span.
- Power Requirements: 4-20 mA output: 10 - 35 VDC (2 wire) or 12-26 VAC (4 wire)
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA or option with field selectable 0 to 10, 0 to 5, 2 to 10, 1 to 5 V.
- Zero and Span Adjustments: Push button., Loop Resistance: 4 to 20 mA output (DC): 0 to 1250 ? max.
- Current Consumption: 21 mA max for 616KD.
- Electrical Connections: Screw-type terminal block.
- Process Connections: Barbed, dual size to fit 1/8" & 3/16" (3 mm and 5 mm) ID rubber or vinyl tubing,
- Enclosure Rating 1 (IP20).
- Mounting Orientation: Vertical with pressure connections pointing down.
- Weight:1.8 oz (51 g).
- Approval:, optional plenum rated units meet UL Standard 2043.
Product Manual (PDF Download)