Dwyer Magnehelic differential pressure gauge is the brand to use compared to any "knock-offs". Differential pressure range in 0 to 25 inches of water.Select the Magnehelic gauge for high accuracy--guaranteed within 2% of full scale. Using Dwyer's simple, frictionless Magnehelic gauge movement, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures--either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. No manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or leveling problems. Manufactured in the USA.
- Trusted patented design
- Bezel provides flange for flush mounting in panel.
- Clear plastic face is highly resistant to breakage. Provides undistorted viewing of pointer and scale.
- Precision litho-printed scale is accurate and easy to read.
- Pointer stops of molded rubber prevent pointer over-travel without damage.
- Zero adjustment screw is conveniently located in the plastic cover, and is accessible without removing the cover.
- O-ring seal provides pressure tightness.
- Used in hospital/isolation rooms
- 0-25 inches water column.
- Easy to read 4 in. dial w/0.5 primary range graduation
- 20° to 140° F Operating temperature range
- 1/8 in. FNPT connection on back and side
- Die cast aluminum body and dial
- 1 year manufactures warranty
- (2) 1/8 in. NPT plugs
- (2) 1/8 in. NPT to 3/16 in. I.D. rubber tubing adapters
- (3) Mounting adapters with screws