The Donaldson® P-GSL N is a regenerable pleated, 304 stainless steel filter element that captures contaminants such as particles, abraded valves and seals, and rust. The P-GSL N can be used in higher capacity applications where low pressure drop and reduced space are critical.
Notes: All components of the P-GSL N filter element are FDA listed for food contact use in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21, and the EU requirements for Food Contact Use according to EC/1935/2004. All products have been inspected and released by Quality Assurance as meeting the requirements. All filters are fabricated without the use of binders, adhesives, additives or surface-active agents.
- Filter down to 0.01 µm in air/saturated steam
- Pleated, stainless steel media
- Regenerable by back-flushing or ultrasonic cleaning
- Double O-Ring
- Higher flow rates at a low pressure drop
- Energy savings allow for reduced operating costs
- Longer service life which leads to a lower cost of ownership
- Part: 1C235052-25
- Model: P-GSL N
- Connection Type: Code 7 Connection
- Element Size: 10/3
- Micron: 25
- Element Length: 10.04 in.
- Total Length: 10.91 in.
- Connection: 2.2 in.
- Correction Factor: 1.00 (Correction Factors for filtration surface area)
- Filter Media: 304 Stainless Steel
- Support Cage: 304 Stainless Steel
- Welded End Cap: 304 Stainless Steel
- O-Ring: EPDM
- Temperature Range: -68°F to 300°F
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 72 PSID
- P-GSL N Elements Offer Drop-in Replacements For: Parker Domnick Hunter, Pall, RP Adams
- Processed Food