Donaldson® P-GS elements are designed for filtering steam and aggressive liquids or gases. Filtered steam is required whenever steam comes in direct contact with food product or product contact surfaces. It is also necessary to protect sterile filter integrity when using steam to sterilize filter elements. Filtered steam is recommended for the protection of precision modulating system components like pressure reducing valves, and to maintain efficiency of any heat transfer equipment.
Notes: Meets 3-A sanitary standards. All components meet FDA requirements for contact with food in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Title 21.
- High-quality continuous 316L sintered stainless steel filter media construction ensures excellent material resistance to steam and aggressive medias
- Heavy-duty design withstands a maximum differential pressure up to 72 PSI
- P-GS 5 micron element exceeds 3-A guidelines for the production of Culinary Steam under Accepted Practice 609-03
- 50+% porosity level ensures high dirt holding capacity at low differential pressure and high flow rate
- Multiple regenerative methods are possible, including back-flushing, ultrasonic cleaning, and solvent cleaning with hydrogen peroxide and other chemicals - allows for longer filter life and reduced operating costs
- The filter element is manufactured according to ISO 9001; All components meet FDA requirements for contact with food in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Title 21
- Part: 1C235302-05
- Model: P-GS VE
- Connection Type: UF Push-In Connection
- Element Size: 04/20
- Micron: 5
- Element Length: 4.1 in.
- Total Length: 4.6 in.
- Connection: 1 in. I.D. (1.5 in. O.D.) Plug Type Connection with Double O-Ring
- Correction Factors: 0.19 (Correction factors for filtration surface area)
- Filter Media: 316L Sintered Stainless Steel
- Welded End Cap: 304 Stainless Steel
- O-Ring: EPDM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 302°F (150 °C)
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 72 PSID
- Typical Service Life: Dependent on Cleaning Cycle Frequency - Recommend to Replace After 6 Cleanings
- P-GS Elements Offer Drop-in Replacements For: Parker Domnick Hunter, Pall, RP Adams
- Direct Injection Cooking
- Sterilize-in-Place (SIP)
- Heat Exchangers
- PRV/Valve Protection
- Humidity Control
- Rust Capture