Donaldson® steam trap and condensate drains are designed for use on the P-EG filter housings. The P-EG filter housing can be used to filter both steam and air or technical gases. The housing orientation is dependent on how the housing is used. When filtering steam, the flow goes from out-to-in across the filter element. When filtering air or technical gases, the airflow is in-to-out across the filter element.
The kits include a stainless steel, free floating lever drain as well as components to assemble with our P-EG housing. The float drain includes a hemispherical valve, seat, lever and guidepost that ensure a positive and leak-free seal under all conditions.
Note: Drain Kit for P-EG 0432 ANSI Flange Housing and larger vent and drain port.
- Kit includes all components needed for P-EG drain port installation
- Easily adapts to Donaldson P-EG filter housing when a condensate drain or steam trap is required
- Float drain includes hemispherical valve, seat, lever and guidepost - Ensures a proper leak-free seal under all conditions
- Installation is easy and suitable for remote facility locations - No electricity required
- Self-regulated - Float drain operates as needed
- Part: AG1109030
- Model: P-EG
- Type: Steam Trap/Condensate Drain
- Inlet: 1/2 in. MNPT
- Outlet: 1/2 in. FNPT
- Drain Body: 304 Stainless Steel
- Ball Valve: 316 Stainless Steel
- Design Pressure/Temperature:
- 500 psig @ 100°F
- 440 psig @ 500°F
- Kit Installation Orientation: Vertical Only
P-EG Steam Trap User Manual (PDF Download)
Regulatory Overview (PDF Download)