The Dixon Wilkerson Coalescing Filters are ideal for the removal of extremely fine oil mists, oil aerosols and microscopic particles. A standard airline filter should be installed as a pre-filter when using a coalescing filter.
- Fitted with standard transparent bowl and guard
- 0.01 micron Type C element
- 10 oz. bowl
- Can be installed in modular system
- Maximum operating conditions: 150 psig (10.3 bar) and 32°F to 125°F (0°C to 52°C)
- Differential pressure indicator changes from green to red with pressure loss
- SCFM ratings at 150 psig inlet pressure