Dixon Hammer Union Nuts constructed from forged steel, meeting AISI standards. Used as a replacement for damaged Hammer Union Nuts, used with male one-piece flange adapters.
- Lug design provide enlarge surface area to hammer
- Repair nut is pinned bolted for perfect alignment
- Nut can be installed on pre-existing hammer union assembly
- Cold working pressure: 2,000 psi
- 4 in Figure 200/206 nut is interchangeable with reliable brands
- 6 in and 8 in Figure 100/200/206 nuts are interchangeable with reliable brands