Dry Evotek Couplings are specifically designed for use in the chemical industry. Rotating the coupling 120° clockwise opens the valves where the pressure engagement between hose and tank unit ensures a strong connection.
Notes: Coupler x Female NPT
- Low connecting forces even against pressure
- Ergonomic handle on 1 1/2 and 2 in. sizes
- Good transmission ratio in the cam curve
- Wide range of chemical resistance due to high-quality material selection
- Minimize spillage during de-coupling
- Size: 1 - 2 in.
- Connection: Coupler x Female NPT
- Body: Stainless Steel 1.4404
- Handle: Polypropylene, 1 in. does not come with a handle
- Standard Seal: Viton (FKM) - Others available, please call 1 (800) 333-3331 for more information
- Working Pressure: 360 PSI at ambient temperature 70°F (21°C)
- Approvals: PED 2014/68/EU 4.3, ATEX 2014/34/EU Category 3G