Dixon Nylon Protected Sleeves are ideal for protecting the coverings on hydraulic and industrial hosing. The woven nylon tubular sleeve withstands temperatures up to 275°F (135°C) and fully passes flammability tests.
Note: MSHA Accepted.
- Woven nylon tubular sleeving
- Tight weave of the seamless tubular sleeving helps dispense the flow of fluid in a ruptured hose
- Not a continuous roll/ has splices
- Fully passes flammability tests
- Nominal ID: 3.65 in. (93 mm.)
- Outside Flat: 5.88 in. (149 mm.)
- Length: 300 ft. (90 mtr.)
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Black
- Maximum Temperature: 275°F (135°C)
- Approval: MSHA accepted
Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF Download)