Dixon 3-way Stainless Steel ball valves are used in situations where tight shut off is necessary. Providing superior ease of operation, these ball valves can maintain and regulate high volume, high pressure and high temperature flow. They offer rugged construction, providing for a long service life and comparably low cost.
- ID polish is Ra 32 minimum
- Compact design for areas with tight space restrictions
- Full port design (½ - 3") offers lower pressure drop and a less turbulent flow
- Reduced port design on 4"
- Balanced encapsulated construction minimizes cold flow of seats
- Precision stainless steel balls reduce torque and friction losses while extending seat life
- Blow-out proof stem
- Live-loaded stem packing
- ISO 5211 mounting pad
- Lockable handle can prevent accidental actuation when used
- 1/2" - 2" rated to 1,000 PSI
- 2 1/2" - 4" rated to 800 PSI